THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 5, 2010

STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. What is up with telamarketers? If you call my house 3 times and I ignore u PLEASE do not call a 4th time cause by then you are gonna get your ass chewed......................................................
2. People who follow you way to close on the road better have good insurance cause i'm just looking for the right time to slam on my breaks........................
3. Why do we pay personal property tax on shit we make make payments on every month..............
4. To the people who make stupid comments..............
                       like..............
                                 You scare me
                                  You need to be in theropy
                                   you need Anger mangement classes
You know what if you didnt deserve for me to act the way I do towards you I wouldnt maybe you need to look at the STUPID things you say to make me act the way I do cause If you werent so STUPID u would b my friend and i wouldnt come off as such a BITCH...............................

0 comments: