THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1st of all whats is up I work 7 to 3 inservice at 3 WTH i am ready to go home and it was all about how to hand out food trays excuse me how hard is that you take it to them and they eat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2nd I have 3 internet connections in my house and some how my teen wants the one i am on what is up with that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST THE PHONE
nobody wants on the phone untilli am on it my man on the house phone my teen on the cell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I NEED A VACATION BY MYSELF ANYBODY GOT SOMEWHERE I CAN HIDE LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Em said...

Hi ~ I love your blog! I'm new to blogland and I just wanted to say I've been reading your blog and trying to start my own ~ jump on over and follow me if you want ~ I have no followers. Okay, thats not true - I have two. But one of them is ME. Does that count? :)

LivingDeadNurse said...

good Lord...hmmm the purple padded room is still available. I have rented the pink on next to it for the next month...lol

i believe that is the only place we can go to be sane

Anonymous said...

How to hand out food trays? Seriously? That's ridiculous.