THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bipolar Moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1am can't sleep. Ever wish you were someone else............ I am so tired of life, work, kids and all of life. I am ready to just go beat the hell out of that big ol' tree in my back yard: cause i can. Everybody else in the house is asleep: wish I could sleep!

I am having a manic depressive moment I know it will all be fine in the morning but gotta make it through the night. It is way toooo quiet here!!!!!!!!!!! I am tired of fighting with bill collectors and working my ass off at work for nothing. No wonder I am such a BITCH. lol I LOVE my family they are my life and the only reason I keep going. I just wish there was a rewind for life HELL i would probably wear it out that was funny. You know being bipolar is crazy never know when things are gonna be really bad cause most of the time I can DEAL with life but tonight I am having trouble with that oh well I feel better now just talking bout it thanks for listening. Everything will be better tomorrow just waiting for the alarm to go off so I won't be alone. The quiet and being alone gives me way too much time to think about life and all like I said if I can just get through the night I know things will be better. Sorry I am having a moment but that's what this blog is for to vent and get it out thanks for listening will let you know how things turn out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

LivingDeadNurse said...

hey we all have those moments...some more often then others. i enjoy those quiet times. As for the rewind...i would probably break the button from all the times I would have to push it. i hope things get better for you

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

What she said. Me too...

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to agree with LivingDeadNurse.