THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sick and tired!

Okay today was Saturday the weekend that i have to work. Four on the floor, and the lazy bitch wasn't there today which was okay but what is up with old people thinking they can say anything and get by with it, you know, I work 6 days a week, working short and have a family. What the hell is up when a patient says first thing in the morning before she even gets out of bed"Did you forget to brush your hair this morning" I was like EXCUSE ME! of course i brushed my hair stupid! And it was Shit fest today everybody on my hall was having a BM oh well at least we had help and tomorrow i hope I look like I brushed my hair lol.

1 comments:

LivingDeadNurse said...

lol i enjoyed making fun of you the next two days about it though...lol and yes it was great that she wasn't there..hey btw did you comb your hair today? okay i couldn't help myself