THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 22, 2010

VENTING AGAIN!!!!

Okay my second blog. Worked today with Mrs lazy butt... She is gonna make me lose my job I am so sick and tired of people being soooo lazy I work my ass off as a CNA and she is no better than I am she conveniently is on lite duty hurt her back all she had to do today was get vitals and make beds omg how hard is that! Well must be pretty hard didn't get it done in 8 hours my beds were still not made when we left that is all she had to do I just cant figure it out HOW LAZY ARE YOU!!!!!!!! She was on the computer at the desk and I had to ask her to make one bed so I could put a patient back in the bed. Working short with people like this I think I would be better off drawing unemployment and keeping my sanity oh did i say sanity what is that exactly...........................

1 comments:

LivingDeadNurse said...

good grief sounds like they need to just let her go. she is a useless piece of crap and needs to be put down humanely...lol hope tomorrow gets better...oh wait it will she doesn't work